ALONG WITH YOUR HOME IN
1- First of all, a real estate must be purchased for over 250,000 USD where flat ownership-construction servitude applies.
More than one real estate which corresponds to minimum 250,000 USD in total can be purchased.
2- A "Potential Tax Number" from a tax office must be taken.
Tax number is required for opening a bank account or during insurance procedures for foreigners as part of title deed purchase and sale transactions.
3- The investor must have a bank account on his/her own name.
4- An investor and a seller must execute a sales agreement for the sales of a relevant real estate before a registry office or a notary office, and an annotation must be added to specify that the real estate can not be resold for 3 years.
Right to citizenship with preliminary contract for sale applies for the transactions effective as of 7.12.2018.
5- In addition, the investor must transfer minimum 250,000 USD from his/her own account to the account of seller.
- The investor's identity card of the country of nationality (passport, identity card, birth certificate, identity register copy etc.)
- Notarized translation of the passport
- Passport photo of the investor and each family member
- Birth certificate of the investor.
- Documents approved by the Turkish Consulate in the relevant country which indicate the family bonds with the wife or husband (if married) and the children under 18 (if any) (marriage license or certificate, birth certificates of children)
- Certificate of consent for the children to be provided by their parents
- A supplementary protocol must be executed between the investor and seller before a notary office for the sales of a relevant real estate, and “Can not be resold for 3 years” annotation must be added to the protocol. We pay the notary expenses for this procedure.
- Real estate appraisal report evidencing the market value of the property is to be obtained from a licensed appraiser company. This appraisal report will serve as a basis for the sales procedures at land registry offices, and the title deed fees will be calculated on the value in this report.
- Obligatory earthquake insurance policy must be made for the immovable.
- Real estate tax value of property.
- Notarized power of attorney to be granted by the investor and the spouse (for citizenship procedures) upon sales agreement. Using this power of attorney, we convey your request of Turkish Citizenship to the General Directorate of Land Registery and Cadaster.
- After the relevant immovable transferred to you by the General Directorate of Land Registery and Cadasters, “Can not be resold for 3 years” annotation is attached to the immovable.
*The title deed of the real estate will bear your name when the procedures conclude.
*If the price for the immovable is paid by instalments, citizenship application can be made when the last instalment is paid.
Suitability Certificate to be issued by General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadaster.
Applicants must obtain a residence permit during their application for citizenship. During such time, holders of residence permit may decide to live abroad as long as they desire.
- A Residence Application Form will be filled for you.
- A certificate of compliance will be received from the Department of Foreign Affairs of the General Directorate of Land Registers.
- A valid private health insurance policy will be issued for you as signed and sealed/stamped.
- Necessary fees will be paid.
- These procedures will be carried out also for the spouse and the children under 18.
Residence permit can be received within 7 days following application.
Turkish Citizenship application can be made immediately after the residence permit is granted.
- Exceptionally, the Turkish Citizenship Application Form will be made on your behalf.
- Necessary fees will be paid.
The citizenship application process takes nearly 2 months to conclude.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Your wife/husband and children under 18 can be Turkish citizens with you.
You will not need to state your assets or income in other countries when you apply for citizenship.
You will not need to live in Turkey for a certain period of time in order to be entitled to citizenship. You can continue to live abroad and apply for citizenship as soon as you receive residence permit.
You can travel to many countries without applying for visa. Many of these countries grant travel permit to Turkish citizens from 30 to 90 days without requiring a visa.
Piyalepaşa project is a rewarding investment which provides high profit opportunity in the short run.
Since you will be requested to make a commitment that you will not resell the real estate(s) for three years if you may wish to acquire Turkish Citizenship, you can choose to live in or lease on the market value the real estate(s) you purchase. When the three-year period is completed, you can sell the real estate(s) with 100% premium.
We have established a team to monitor your citizenship procedures. Besides, we cover all the expenses for these procedures.
Piyalepaşa istanbul is the greatest urban transformation project in Turkey to be undertaken by the private sector. The project has been initiated by POLAT, with more than 60 years of experience in real estate.
The project consists of 799 apartments in various types and sizes from 1+1 to 4+1 and of 190 residences as studio, 1+1 and 2+1. The project contains ready to move-in apartments for every need.
All the apartments in the project have construction servitude and flat ownership. The apartments grant right to citizenship application.
You can have all the services you need under the same roof thanks to this compound project consisting of apartments, residences, offices, a hotel and a Shopping Street.
The central location in Beyoglu, istanbul is 3 minutes to Taksim, 7 minutes to Ni$anta$1 and 5 minutes to the metro station.
- We have a Second-Hand Sales and Leasing Department to help you in leasing and sales services concerning the real estate you have purchased.
- The site management of Piyalepaşa istanbul is carried out by our site management company operating as Polat Ytinetim. We guarantee a peaceful living environment and high quality service according to the basic standards applied in all the projects by Polat.
Piyalepaşa istanbul is the first project in Turkey to be awarded with Preliminary LEED Gold Plan for Neighborhoods thanks to 48% green area and the green project standards implemented as of the construction process.