PİYALEPAŞA GAYRİMENKUL GELİŞTİRME YATIRIMI VE TİC. A.Ş.
CLARIFICATION TEXT AS PER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
As Piyalepaşa Gayrimenkul Geliştirme Yatırımı ve Tic. A.Ş. (“PİYALEPAŞA”), we show utmost care to the security of your personal data. With this motive, we attach great importance to the processing and storing of the personal data of the users of our products and services in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“the Law”), subsidiary regulations (legislations, communiqués and circulars) and the binding decisions which have been or may be taken by the Personal Data Protection Board thereto. Having recognized this responsibility, we process your personal data as “the Data Controller”, an attribute defined in the Law, during creating an account according to the following principles and to the extent permitted by the regulation.
1. Data Controller Information
As per the Law, the Data Controller is Piyalepaşa Gayrimenkul Geliştirme Yatırımı ve Tic. A.Ş. of İmrahor Cad. Polat Ofis No:23 B Blok K:4 Kagithane, Istanbul, Turkey”, a company duly registered under the Istanbul Registry of Commerce with no. 806518.
2. Personal Data Processing Purposes
Your personal data are processed by PİYALEPAŞA in a relevant, limited and balanced manner in conformance with the regulations and good faith rules and to the extent permitted by the Law in order to;
- Keep you updated with the offered products, services and campaigns,
- Perform the legal liabilities prescribed or required by legal regulations,
- Identify the needs as regards to the real estate trading and leasing services and offer services accordingly,
- Conclude the sales agreements with preliminary payment,
- Respond to requests, demands, complaints and any and all customer support needs,
- Manage customer relations and corporate communication processes,
- Issue statistical reports concerning the visitors of the website, and
- Plan, audit and implement information security processes,.
3. Personal Data Transfer
Based on the conditions specified under articles 8 and 9 of the Law, your personal data may be transferred to natural and legal persons, private and public institutions and public institutions authorized to perform audits; to judicial and administrative jurisdiction authorities, if necessary; to the sales, marketing and corporate communication officers and managers and the shareholders of PİYALEPAŞA due to legal liabilities; to contracted banks and financial institutions so as to ensure the performance of payments and financial liabilities; to partnered institutions and shareholders of PİYALEPAŞA; to companies wherein such shareholders hold the majority shares and/or are entitled to management; and to the databases of contracted companies which provide information processing services to PİYALEPAŞA to the extent permitted by the Law and other regulations provided, as per paragraph 2 of article 8/1 of the Law, that you grant your express consent, transfer is prescribed by other laws, processing becomes necessary for contracts or becomes unavoidable for protecting the legal interests of the data controller without causing any damage to the fundamental rights and freedoms of relevant persons.
4. The Method and the Legal Grounds of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data are collected on electronic and physical media in written and verbal forms by automatic and non-automatic methods and through the sales units and offices, website, social media accounts, mobile applications and other means of PİYALEPAŞA. In this sense, based on the legal ground that data processing may be necessary due to the legitimate interests of PİYALEPAŞA, your personal data are processed when you establish contact using the website and mobile application of PİYALEPAŞA provided that such personal data, as per the paragraph 1 of article 5 of the Law and the paragraphs a-c-ç-d-f of article 2 of the same, require processing due to relevance with the conclusion or performance of a contract, must be processed for the data controller to be able to perform its legal liabilities, are publicized by relevant person(s) and are processed without any damage to the fundamental rights and freedoms of relevant person(s).
5. The Rights of Relevant Person(s)
The Rights of Relevant Person(s)
- Learn whether your personal data are processed and, if processed, the purpose and relevance of processing,
- Request information as regards to the domestic and international third parties to who your personal data are transferred as per the Law,
- Request correction if you believe that your personal data are incompletely or incorrectly processed,
- Request the deletion or removal of your personal data as per the conditions set out under article 7 of the Law
- Request that third parties are informed and instructed to apply your demands specified under paragraphs (c) and (d) herein,
- Object to any and all consequences which arise to the detriment of you due to analysis with automatic systems or request the recovery of damages if you incurred damage due to illegal use and storage of personal data.
In case the application based on the foregoing reasons may cost an additional fee, you will be required to pay the fee identified with the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Applications to Data Controllers issued by the Personal Data Protection Board. When you receive a reply to your application, the first 10 (ten) pages will be provided free-of-charge; however, TRY 1.00 will be required each and every page above 10 (ten) pages. In case the reply is provided on recorded media such as CD or flash disk, the costs of such media will be collected from you.
The requests in your application will be settled as soon as possible according to the contents thereof or within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. You can address your applications in Turkish to PİYALEPAŞA in order to execute the rights under the Law or visit the PİYALEPAŞA website in order to get further information.
You can deliver your applications;
- To “Imrahor Cad. Polat Ofis No:23 B Blok K:4 Kagithane, Istanbul, Turkey” by hand or through a notary office provided that you expressly indicate your requests with a signature appended thereunder, or
- To firstname.lastname@example.org by using your REM (Registered Electronic Mail) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address about which you previously informed and which is registered by PİYALEPAŞA.
In case you may desire to apply to execute the foregoing rights, the applications you deliver should include clear and comprehensible statements regarding the rights you wish to execute and should concern you. If you apply on behalf of another person, you are required to submit a power of attorney which is issued to this end and certified by a notary office.
As per “the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Applications to Data Controllers”, the applications must include full name, Turkish Identity Number, residential or business address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and the subject of request. The applications which do not contain the foregoing will be rejected by PİYALEPAŞA.
PİYALEPAŞA reserves the right to amend this clarification text due to the reasons arising out of or in relation to the Law, subsidiary regulations and Board resolutions. The current version and possible amendments apply as of the date of service.
Piyalepaşa Gayrimenkul Geliştirme Yatırımı ve Tic. A.Ş.